Tool Set - SpyroTec Countersink Mill 90°, 5539™ - 3 flats, HSCO, TiAlN
- This tool set contains is made from the articles of the serie 5501.
- 3 different convex cutting edges.
- 3-flats on shank prevent slipping in the chuck.
- Perfect for hand drillslow-vibration cutting processes.
- For round and chatter-free countersinking.
- Considerably lower feed force required. For universal application.
Useful information about the product
|Manufacturer (Vendor Code):
|System of measurement:
THE INNOVATIVE, TWISTED HSS AND HSCO COUNTERSINK
Countersinks with convex cutting edges.
The axial and radial forces that occur during countersinking operations are significantly reduced due to the unique geometry of the SpyroTec cutting edges.
The convex form and variable pitch of the helical cutting edges results in a stable countersinking process with minimal vibration, even when using a hand drill.
Round, precise, chatter-free countersinking is guaranteed.
The TiAlN coating ensures higher wear resistance and thermal protection, which guarantees longer tool life in many different materials and applications.